1/2 Beef Bundle Includes:
- Ground Beef (about 40%)
- Steaks (about 25%)
- Meaty Soup Bones
- Other options based on your cutting preferences
*The $200 is only a non-refundable deposit. We will settle up upon receiving the meat and getting the actual weight.$4.85/lb hanging weight).
What To Expect:
- It’s first come, first serve – as soon as you make the deposit you go on the list.
- Once the deposit is received we’ll personally email you to confirm your deposit! We’ll keep you up-to-date throughout the whole process.
- You’ll fill out your cutting preferences to your liking, or we can select our favorite cuts for you.
- Once the processing date approaches, we hand pick your beef from our North Dakota pastures and take it to our local USDA processor. Your beef will be dry-aged for at least 14 days before it’s ready.
- Once we pick up your beef from the local USDA processor it will either be delivered (if you live in ND) or shipped to your doorstep!
- If delivered, you will receive an invoice prior to delivery so you know what to expect. Payment will be due upon delivery.
- If shipped, you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance prior to being shipped. Once payment is received your beef will ship the following Monday.
- Processed locally in North Dakota.
- You do NOT have to pay the processing fee, we will pay it!
- Free delivery/pick up, or we can meet within North Dakota.
- Each 1/2 should yield approximately 160-210 lbs of actual packaged beef.
Our Beef Is Always:
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished
- Non-GMO and Organic
- Never administered antibiotics
- No added hormones or steroids
- Raised from our own Ranch from birth to harvest – we do NOT outsource
Shipping: Meat is frozen and packaged with insulation when shipped. We only ship on Mondays.
Recommended Freezer Space: 6 to 8 cubic feet of freezer space will accommodate 1/2.